- My MS my Way>>> MyBrainGames has launched!
- The No-No's of taking Medication Vacations -- Why to NOT, stop taking your medication!!
- Small Study Recruiting People with MS and Spastici... - patient study for spasticity
- "Stu's Views and MS Related News" allows persons a... -- Keeping informed
- South Florida MS Center Receives A New Name and Ad... --
- MS Related: Energy Conservation for those who suff... - an OT's message for Fatigue Mgmt
- MS Web Resources available from your One Stop Sour... - finding and linking to needed MS resources
- Explaining the Pain - MS related
- Relationship between psychosocial factors and onse...
- Functional electrical stimulation-assisted cycling...
- Peer Counseling is available thru the MS Foundatio... MSF
- MS Foundation based Support Groups, within the USA... MSF
- Assistive Technology Program offered from the MS F... MSF
- MS related : Costa Rica Stem Cell Camp ~ Week I - A patient's Stem Cell journal
- For A Multiple Sclerosis fund raiser 582 drummers ...
- Smoking associated with more rapid progression of ...
- National MS Society’s Promise: 2010 Campaign Ident...
- Lauren IS Living with MS - a patient story
- He didn't have Multiple Sclerosis, but he believed... -- Belief in the cause
- Springs student wins a college scholarship with he...
- MS related: A Memory Fix ? who, what ?
- “Benign” Course of MS Evaluated with MRI
- MS Views and News ---- Blog and Facebook information
- Support Creating a National MS Registry
Two recent comments worth mentioning :
A Newly registered member of our website, left the following comment:
I am new here, and I looked through all you have on this site. I also have MS. This site is great, you put pretty much all the sites like in one place. From what I can tell so far you are a blessing. Great work!!!
Stu, a brief message of congratulation for you. Your site is both consistent and reliable. I too have MS and trawl the internet, discarding some 80% as rubbish. You are the only non peer reviewed site I trust. Keep right on in there.
Macao - July 14, 2009 9:47 AM
***Editor's Note: The intent of this newsletter is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, and procedures for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not intended to be complete or exhaustive, nor is it a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.