FEBRUARY 19, 2009
- Having direct access to this e-newsletter ;
- The RSS feed so that you can receive immediate postings ;
- For Floridians Newly Dx'd Teleconference info;
- e-newsletter archiving for referncing at a later date;
- Helping MS Views & News to help others
- This week's postings include: Stem Cell information, a Patients' Story, Oral Therapies, Merely Me's Corner, Research News, Entertainment and more
WHERE YOU SEE this symbol: (an RSS feed) - on the MS BLOG address bar (also known as a URL),
click the feed -to subscribe for immediate receipt of Blog postings, as they are posted
For those in Florida - Telephone Support Group for Newly Diagnosed (within 2 years) with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and living in Florida
Just finished reading Stephens book yesterday. Excellent reading, went through his whole life and makes one think of environmental factors etc.
I was dxed in 2002 with R/R MS, and found my emotions so very similiar in many ways.
Help us, to help others:
- MS Views and News, Inc, asks you to help provide us with MS information.
- If you come across newsworthy items that you want us to share with others, please send this to me for review then posting.
- This can include the gathering of and including additional MS resources, personal interest stories from the patient or caregiver(s), and Videos (via a You Tube video link) ...
- If you know of an MS Event happening near to you, send it to us, so that we can print in an upcoming newsletter so that others in your area learn of the event as well.
- Warning over 'stem-cell tourists' - Stem Cell related
- A Multiple Sclerosis Patients' desire to share his... - A Patients' Story (resurrected)
- Interesting Tid Bits of Information --- NON- MS Related
- Upcoming MSF Teleconferences and Regional Events - keeping informed
- MS and Your Sense of Balance - Seems understandable once you read this
- Help an MS Peers' Daughter Raise Public Awareness ...
- Maybe this is why my ears are always popping: -- For Misc. Knowledge
- MSIF Research News - Interesting research news
- Learning about the topic of Stem Cells - stem cell related
- A Billion Dollar Question looms for those with MS - Oral Therapy
- For those in Florida - Telephone Support Group for... - For Newly Diagnosed (within 2 yrs)
- MS Related Research Drug Studies currently in the ...
- Multiple Sclerosis Related: List of Stem Cell Trea... Stem Cell related
- Stem cell hope for neuro patients! - more on stem cell
- MS and the Circus - By Merely Me
- ORAL LAQUINIMOD FOR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS GRANTED FAS... - Oral Therapy
- CLICK HERE to View entire Blog, scroll to view the many categories and stories
***Editor's Note: The intent of this newsletter is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, and procedures for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not intended to be complete or exhaustive, nor is it a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.