- Then take a long look at our MS blog. See how the Videos are no longer hanging out or cut-off at the edges. If you have never seen this blog-site, give yourself a little time to see all that is offered for the MS Patient, caregivers and whomever else wants MS information.
- See our comprehensive listing of MS Organization websites and weblinks found in the light green section.
- Use our blog directory of topics to your advantage when searching for something specific. Or use the search box, found just below the U2 Soundtrack.
- There are links to topics found at the MS Foundation and to the National MS Society.
- Using our MS Blog is how best to take advantage of MS information available.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Trial info for PPMS, STEM Cell updates, Breaking News
Today is: October 15, 2009
This e-newsletter now being received in (55) Countries
Please inform others to register at our site
In this week's edition:
Social Networking Links, connection to MS Friends,
New Study information found from Neurological Assoc Research, including a new study for those with PPMS, Website/blog updates includes videos, breaking news stories and so much more
This weeks (26) postings include:
Information on Stem Cell research, Underlying Cause of MS, Patient Stories, Medical stimulators for Foot Drop, Research updates, Pain relief, Misc Tips and more
Please Take a look at how our website now appears. We have a slightly new look. Tell me via reply email what you think...Website now includes a new page link titled Stem Cell Information and in the coming days more and more articles and resources will be posted to that page. (remember to see the stem cell postings found below) - My thanks to our web department for updating the website and correcting blog errors.