In this issue, you will find that we are going back to using mostly black ink for those who have visual problems, and typing in a font size for easiest reading.
I appreciate and respect all comments made to our MS blog or to the publication efforts of this e-newsletter, now being seen by just over 4000 email recipients each week.
Below, you will find information pertaining to the viewing of this e-newsletter, information on Pseudobulbar and other research studies, information about facebook, THIS Weeks' Blog Postings and a new Tysabri Poll. Also be sure the inspirational video link, found as the last posted item.
Attached, you will find this week's Stu's Views and MS Related News, e-newsletter. For those who can not view the attachment or cannot download the attachment, you can now find all newsletters archived at my newest Blog, designed specifically for these e-newsletters.
Click this link, to see this new blog ---Save this link so that you can review the newsletters whenever you have the time.
Within the last week, with the addition of me using facebook, we have almost 100 new registrants to our website and who will be receiving the e-newsletter beginning with this issue. My thanks to all of our new registrants. If you have any questions for me, please do not hesitate to write to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For anybody else reading todays' issue, that wants to find me on facebook, just use my email address to locate me.
This Week's Postings: (to review as you have time)
- New Tysabri Poll (January 8, 2009) -- POLL
- FACE BOOK -----
- A Message from an MS Peer in Saudi Arabia -- Message from an MS peer
- Types (Forms) of Multiple Sclerosis ---
- Pain and MS
- Physical activity and quality of life in multiple ...
- The onset location of multiple sclerosis predicts ...
- MS Facts in various languages
- Multiple Sclerosis Facts and Our MS Glossary -
- Scientists Work to Improve Treatments for Multiple...
- Int'l MS News from MSIF
- MS Helping Hands - Press Release
- A Link between Periodontal disease and MS
- Double Whammy -- One Man's story of his Parkinson'...
- Immune molecule may reduce severity of multiple sc...
- Biogen shares fall on JP Morgan downgrade
- Mobility and Accessibility
- Assistive Devices
- MS Incidence rate in Illinois
- Respite Care Cutbacks in Scotland for those with M...
- "Get Back Up" - An Inspirational Video
***Editor's Note: The intent of this newsletter is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, and procedures for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not intended to be complete or exhaustive, nor is it a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.