MS Views and News

MS Views and News
Click Logo - MS Views & News is Dedicated to Providing You with Multiple Sclerosis News and Information

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stu's Views and MS News - 4th edition

January 22, 2009


In this week's issue of Stu's Views and MS Related News:
Information on our : Library of MS Archives, Misc. MS News,
This Week's Postings : MS Risk Factors, Facebook, Nasal Interferon, etc..

=====================================
Notes:
1) If you should change your email address or move to another State or Country, please provide
me with your changes if you want-to continue receiving this e-Newsletter.
2) Occasionally I write things, which I was told should be given a specific e-abbreviation
known as: "IMHO" -- meaning = In My Humble Opinion
So, in the future, if ever again I write something of my opinion, I will try to remember to
place the tag IMHO next to it.
=====================================

Then click this link to view many of the .pdf links that the National MS Society provides concerning visual problems as a symptom of MS.
=====================================
MISC MS News:
Peptimmune grants exclusive option to license multiple sclerosis drug PI-2301 to Novartis
PharmaBiz Tue, 20 Jan 2009 4:36 AM PST
Peptimmune, Inc, a privately held biotechnology company, has granted Novartis an exclusive option to obtain exclusive worldwide rights to develop and commercialize PI-2301, Peptimmune's multiple sclerosis drug candidate.
My Ms Miracle
Glasgow Daily Record - Glasgow,Scotland,UK
A MULTIPLE sclerosis sufferer is celebrating the "miracle" birth of her son after she was given IVF treatment. Laura Lawes admits she thought her life was ...
See all stories on this topic

Virat will triumphs over disability
Daily News & Analysis - Mumbai,India
Not even multiple sclerosis (MS), which he was diagnosed with in 1999 and which left him wheelchair-bound, has come in the way of his aspirations. ...
See all stories on this topic

Connecticut teams move society toward a cure
Norwalk Plus Magazine - USA
DeFord was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) in September 2007. Just five months later she had decided to join the movement against the disease by ...
=====================================
Reader Comment / Request:
Hi Stuart,
My Name is Lisa. I love your news letter. I look forward to it's arrival and to the info I gather from it.
I was wondering though if you had heard anything about somthing called C105. It's was being tested for congnition difficulties. I saw an abstract on it somewhere and didn't print it out. Now I don't seem to find it anywhere else. So I was wondering if in your travels if you had heard anything about it.
Let me know. Keep up the good work. I appreciate it.
Thanks.
Lisa
and Stuart's reply:
Lisa,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Knowing that you can find most everything needing to be learned about MS, the first place you should always check, would be my Library of MS Archives --
With regards to your question of C105 for cognition, in the search box,
I typed: C105 and Ouila -- an article from Dec 2008 popped up...
In this link, is the most recent article on C105.
I hope you can find a way to stay warm.
Best Regards,
Stuart Schlossman
p.s. -- Bookmark the link for the library of ms archives, for easier accessibility... to MS information
=====================================
BTW - This Sunday (January 25th) IS my 50th Birthday - HAPPY birthday to me !! IMHO (LOL)
=====================================
THIS week's (11) Postings:
=====================================

e-Newsletter Disclaimer:

***Editor's Note: The intent of this newsletter is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, and procedures for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not intended to be complete or exhaustive, nor is it a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave comments only that directly pertain to each article.
All solicitations will be removed.