The End of 2009 is quickly approaching
PLEASE : DONATE NOW
to help us with Web-Hosting and Operating expenses
This will enable us to continue to Help us to source and provide educational resources
Below, you have three different choices for making this contribution
MSV&N is a 501©(3) organization as recognized by the Internal Revenue Service.
Your gift is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- We just increased the amount of people that we will be able to have for our February 6th, Spanish Language program from (60) to (85).
- If you want to attend, remember that this program will be in Spanish only and that you and (one) guest can attend.
- Our brochure for this program will begin to circulate in the beginning of January.
- Please make sure to RSVP soon, to guarantee a seat.
- Our Guest Speaker will be Dr. Chinea from Puerto Rico.
- Acabamos de aumentar el numero de personas que tendremos para nuestro programa en Español de sesenta (60) a ochenta y cinco (85).
- Si usted desea asistir, recuerde que este programa será solamente en Español y que usted y (un) invitado(a) pueden asistir.
- Nuestro boletín para este programa comenzara a circular a principios de Enero.
- Por favor confirme su asistencia pronto, para garantizar un asiento.
- Nuestro invitado será el Dr. Chinea de Puerto Rico.
- Use Facebook to Become a Fan of MS Views: http://www.facebook.com/msviewsandnews
- "Friend me" personally on Facebook by clicking here. Meet hundreds of others using me as conduit
- Use Facebook to Join The MS Views and News Cause page: http://www.causes.com/msviews_andnews
- Twitter link: http://twitter.com/MSViews_andNews
***Editor's Note: The intent of this newsletter is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, and procedures for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not intended to be complete or exhaustive, nor is it a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.